Planning for an Uncertain Future
The disruptions caused by COVID-19 are forcing everyone to ask difficult questions regarding the Fall 2020 semester. Here are some of the questions we’ve heard from our partners.
- How can we provide the highest quality learning experience if we’re forced to offer only online courses this fall?
- How can we deliver high quality online learning when our current faculty has little experience teaching online courses?
- How can we keep our students actively engaged in their learning if they’re not on campus?
- How can we offer a full lineup of courses and services while trying to deal with potential budget cuts related to lower enrollments?
- Where do we find a single solution that allows us to deal with the present while planning proactively for the future?
Engineered with Flexibility to Serve Multiple Planning Scenarios
TEL Education’s commitment to affordable, flexible access to college-level learning has led us to solutions that are ideally suited to help colleges and universities answer such questions. We are experts in designing and delivering online and blended general education courses that can be configured to meet the different needs of an uncertain yet rapidly evolving education future.